Previous Year Winners
Click here to download the final list of shortlisted awardees for the 2022 Edition of Humanitarian Excellence Award, Presented By I Can Foundation, India.
Click here to download the final list of shortlisted awardees for the 2021 Edition of Humanitarian Excellence Award, Presented By I Can Foundation, India.
Click here to download the final list of shortlisted awardees for the 2020 Edition of Humanitarian Excellence Award, Presented By I Can Foundation, India.
Award is open for everyone. Interested participants needs to nominate their profile by filling up the nomination form, with all credentials before deadline of nomination process.
Sorting Eligible Applications
Selection committee reviews all candidates to make sure they meet the eligibility requirements to sort their profile for competition. Nomination fee will applicable only if the candidate is selected.
One candidate(Male, Female and NGO) from each state of India from each category will be selected and invited to attend our grand award ceremony.
Frequently Asked Questions
The Humanitarian Excellence Award is the highest social award of the country, is presented by the I CAN Foundation. Any person without distinction of race, occupation, position, gender or religion is eligible for this award. It is awarded in recognition of exceptional service or performance of the highest order in social field of human endeavour.
For the year 2023 the Humanitarian Excellence Award is highly competitive and as to maintain the high dignity of this award it will honour only One (Male, Female and NGO) from each state and union territory of India from each category and invited to attend our grand award ceremony at Jaipur.
To qualify for consideration as a awardee for the 2023 HEA Award, the nominee should be demonstrate the idea of true humanitarian, individuals/organisations who are compassionate and altruistic in their intention to improve the lives of others and human welfare overall And also for the distinguished and exceptional achievements done by you in the social field.
Award is open for everyone, individuals coming from any profession can fill up the nominations for the HEA 2023. Individuals who does social work by any form will be considered eligible for the competition, this prestigious award will be given only on the basis of the work done by you in promoting humanity or serving humanity as every year we organise this on the occasion of ‘World Humanitarian Day’ and ‘Independence Day, India’, 15th August 2022.
All nominations will be reviewed and selected by the steering committee of the I CAN Foundation and HEA Award 2023. Decision of selection committee panel will be final and binding on all. No appeal or protest in this regard would be entertained. Any dispute and/or relating to these awards will be subject to the Judiciary in Jaipur.
- Any false information submitted in the nomination form will lead to immediate and permanent disqualification.
- Details given in this form is the final confirmation from your side.
- Please mention your full name for certificates, no further changes will be entertained.
- Nomination fee is applicable for eligible/selected profiles only. One eligible profile (male, female and NGO) will be selected from each state and union territory of India.
- The nomination fee, companion fee, or participation fee is non refundable, in any circumstances.
- The management reserves its rights to extend, reschedule and alter the venue, date and time and the chief guests/ distinguished guests of the HEA 2023 for any such reasons and exigencies which are not controllable at the hands of the organisation.
- The management reserves the right to, at its discretion, withdraw or amend or add to the Terms and Conditions of these awards at any time. Any dispute and/or relating to these awards will be subject to the Judiciary in Jaipur.